Career - Join the CCIATWORK Team
We're always looking for the best and brightest people to join us and help solve problems for our customers. Does this sound like you?
- I love solving problems.
- I enjoy working with computers, but like working with people more.
- I want to work for a company that genuinely cares about my happiness.
- I want to work for a fast growing company with lots of opportunities.
- I want to work for a company that puts customer satisfaction ahead of profit.
- I am MS certified engineer.
- If it does, then please contact us: email@example.com
"…..Been going there for 15 years and they save my butt every time a problem occurs. Hardware, software issues all fixed fast. Expert rebuilds or new systems at great prices. The best computer store in the east bay by far.....It is a smallish store, doing big work, fast! " –Martin
" Best computer shop in the area Honest, reliable and well priced. My laptop and PC love the spa treatment they get there :) These guys know how to clean up any mess. We are very lucky to have them in the area! Was this review helpful?" –Sandra
" Great knowledge with excellent customer service. Unlike other places that will try to convince you that you need new everything, they will do their best to work with what you have and get you set up with a smooth running computer system to fit your needs."
” Great Computer place! My wife and I went down to this shop (found it online) and Jonathan built us a computer, after we discussed what we needed. He patiently guided us through the options, etc." –Jason
” I opened a business in downtown Walnut Creek spring of this year and I must first admit that CCI is my next-door neighbor. When I moved in these folks were very friendly and helpful in getting my Internet up and running; adding memory to my laptop and a handful of other odd jobs." –Jason
" Riz, just wanted to say thank you, I love the computer that you built for me, it’s fast and gets the job done. I also want to thank you for the fast response to fix my computer emergency the other day, proving once again that you are Riz the Whiz."
" CCI Computer came to our rescue when our system crashed last spring during the height of our busy season. With their expertise in Linux and Unix, they rebuilt our server and got us up and running in less than 24 hours. In addition, they suggested a firewall for enhanced security and the installation of a new gigabit enterprise switch which increased access times on our network."
From our blog
- The Art of Storage: All things Storage SSD’s are the one of the most expensive storage devices when measured by the GB but they are the least expensive when measured in terms of IOPs.
- Beyond Excel: VBA and Database Manipulation A blog for developers eager to go beyond paper reports into interactive analytical tools and database applications